Get a Quote // Residential Surveys

Are you purchasing a new house or flat? Get an instant, no obligation, quote for either a RICS Level 2 Homebuyers Survey or a RICS Level 3 Full Building Survey below.

Which survey should you go for? If the property is older or in poorer condition, we’d recommend the Level 3 Building Survey but if it’s more modern or recently renovated, you could go for the Level 2 Homebuyers Survey. The main differences between the two are in the level of remedial advice given for issues identified, with these being extensive in the Level 3 whilst the Level 2 is more of an overview of the condition. The Level 3 also includes budget costs for issues, and photographs of defects throughout the report. Read more in our blog here to help you decide.