We’re seeking MRICS or AssocRICS residential surveyors at all levels to join our dynamic and innovative practice, on a mission to re-imagine building surveying, cut the jargon and speak directly to our clients in a language we all understand.
We aren’t a high volume based practice. We provide the best quality service to our clients, with industry leading detail, using the latest technology to offer reporting that is truly at the forefront of the industry.
With a strong pipeline of instructions across the UK servicing a variety of clients, from the general public to commercial investors with large portfolios, we’re now looking for another surveyor with a keen desire to develop themselves and grow with the business.
We want the best people, so we’re offering:
- Development potential including growing the business, leading a team, and share opportunities.
- Base salary of £30-50k plus car allowance depending on skill set and experience.
- Transparent bonus structure of 10-25% of fee revenue after meeting base target, depending on seniority.
- Flexible working within a permanent, full time contract.
- Remote working, with the option of a co-working space.
- Networking and social budget with optional team trips abroad.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shut down.
- RICS fees paid and CPD budget.
- We offer all the best equipment and the ability to diversify your skillset with specialist training in areas such as: drone operation, damp and timber, heritage and conservation.
- Opportunity to assist with commercial surveying instructions and specialist support and training to progress to MRICS/ FRICS status, where desired.
Above all else, we’re looking for a Building Surveyor who fits with our company ethos, works well with our team, and wants to be involved in the growth of the business, but these are some other attributes we’re keen on:
- MRICS or AssocRICS, be that newly chartered or an experienced surveyor.
- Full clean driving licence and the availability to travel regularly to inspections.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to confidently build relationships with colleagues and clients, and write top class reports.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and experience with AutoCAD would be a bonus.
- Enthusiastic, driven and keen to develop. We’re planning to grow Fourth Wall and we want someone keen to be in the fold of that.
To apply, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0161 706 1131 to discuss the role further.